Do you have so much to do, or think you should do…
Or things you want to do…
But can’t seem to get a grip on all of it?
I know it takes self management to accomplish things. (Time management is a myth, it boils down to self management.) But with that said, I swear there’s not enough time to do all the things I want to do. The truth of the matter is, I don’t have the energy. I can niggle my schedule and open up time slots, at least to a point. But, by the time I finish up a couple things in my day..I’m wiped out mentally.
- I have tons of fiction courses I need to start going through. I need to make a list and just start getting through the dang things.
- I want to write my fiction. I want to be prolific and have a decent amount of output, but my brain can only ‘think’ so much, and I need quiet time…apparently lots of it. lol
- I want to learn to play piano and bass guitar. The piano isn’t too bad. It actually helps me relax, but I still just peck at it and don’t seem to make a lot of progress.
- Bass guitar? Oh jeeze, not sure that thing will ever “click” with me. Boggles my mind! And, when you live with one of the best bass players in the entire frickin’ world, it’s a bit intimidating.
- Fiction products/writing helpers. I want to do some of this, but can’t even get a grasp on my own fiction business, so not sure how that would work.
Right now, I should be either working on my fiction, practicing bass or piano or going through a course. I’m writing this blog post. Procrastination at its finest. See, I may be procrastinating on those other things, but I am managing to write a blog post. It’s not all bad. One day I may even have a real system in place.
What’s your struggles at the moment? I’d love to hear about them. Share in the comments.
All the best,